Your impact will be
You as Growth and Sales Specialist will be accountable for recognizing significant venues and networks that correspond with our intended audience and creating partnerships to enhance our presence in semi-private spaces. This position requires a strategic and data-focused method of networking and sales and a comprehensive comprehension of the DOOH landscape. The ideal candidate will research and identify potential clients and partners, make contact with them through various channels, including LinkedIn, and propose collaboration prospects to arrange meetings for the VP to finalize.
- Identify and research key networks and venues that align with our target audience
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential clients and partners through networking and outreach
- Pitch collaboration opportunities and set up meetings for the VP to close
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and strategies to expand our reach
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and changes to identify new opportunities
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales activities and progress toward targets
What’s in it for you?
If you feel that this job is for you, please drop us your CV and tell us a few words about your interest.
- Ideas are quickly converted to detailed descriptions with engineers being part of the process
- Competitive Salary package
- Trips to our loft office in the heart of Berlin multiple times per year where your travel expenses are covered by FRAMEN
- 20 days of holidays POT
- Access to our cooperate WeWorks (international)
- Monthly team events and monthly company events/ team days like cultural food exchange and gaming activities, also remote
- Business oriented "Working out Loud" project support
- Join our D&I Network
- Trust is one of our key values: you get independence and responsibility from day one
- Close cooperation with the FRAMEN Leadership
- Room for rapid professional development with challenging and exciting tasks and access to multiple e-learnings
- Be a part of a well-funded, ambitious startup with a motivated and fast growing team united to make FRAMEN the coolest company in town - and beyond
- A video call interview driving through our experiences and expectations and a coding challenge
- Meeting the team and finding the decision on both sides
Sounds interesting? It is....
At FRAMEN we value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are a team of more than 20 different nations and languages - all united in a FRAMEN culture. FRAMEN is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from all over the world, and so does our workplace.
At FRAMEN, our goal is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve this goal, we strive to honor our diverse voices and create an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We believe that people should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but should be considered for their strengths and experiences. This is close to our hearts, and we hope you feel the same way.
We’re looking for new talented individuals and would love for you to join us on our journey to become the world-leading solution for contextual advertising. With offices in Berlin, London and Paris our team is international and diverse. We always encourage our employees to be open, face new challenges and seek opportunities.
An innovative tool for ad creation and management is our USP - the Ads Manager platform. Sounds interesting? Learn more about us at http://framen.com
. Independence from day one
Join our inclusive and diverse team at FRAMEN where your unique skills, experiences and perspectives are valued. Be a part of a well-connected international team with offices in Berlin, London and Paris committed to creating an inspiring and joyful work environment.
Grow with us as we strive to be the world leader in contextual advertising. We welcome new talent and encourage you to embrace new challenges and opportunities with open arms. Our commitment to diversity and inclusiveness drives our passion to connect people from all over the world through our platform and workplace. Come be a part of our mission to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We are FRAMEN - a Berlin-based tech startup with the vision of redefining the world of digital-out-of-home advertising for both advertisers and screen providers.
We’re NOT a new kid on the Berlin-based startup block, we’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and supports talented individuals that bring creativity, kindness and a team player spirit to the FRAMEN table. On top of that, we enjoy the benefits of having the backup of our co-operated holding company. Our product is unique, as are our teams that follow a self-managed workflow and we achieve our goals as if we were flying through the universe with lighting speed.
FRAMEN | Connect people places products